- can you guys try an review on the crosman phantom 1000? because there are
not so much reviews of that gun
- haha the airarms safety catch always been crap on these, i had a S410 a few
years back and the safety pin actually fell out, i never bought a new one
for it, looking for a new rifle now though and im thinking between the
prosport and the S510 carbine
- @sheyon1000 It's a Simmons 3.5-10 x 50 WTC (Whitetail Classic)
- Beautiful gun but honestly the design is weird to me, you cock it from
right side but you have to load the mag from the other side.
- Damn it must suck to be "subject" to a government that doesn't trust its
"citizens" with real guns.
- This video should have WAAAAAAAAAAY more views! Excellent review, thank you!
- @studogg99 I guess, but the balance may be different (the TC's is really
nice in the shoulder) and, of course, Air Arms haven't got their reputation
by being a 'follow-my-leader' gunmaker (well, maybe in the TX200!!!! LOL) -
they like to push the boundaries all the time. I wouldn't knock them for
- Hi i am new to air gun. But I am looking for an accurate target rifle that
is around $1000-$1500 could you suggest a really good one?
- Great video, and a great rifle, I'm a lifelong Weihrauch fan, but Im sold
on this gun. That side lever looks a dream to use. I fully agree with Nigel
though, I HATE that safety lol Get it off the blade AirArms!!! Again a
great video, more like this please.
- What is that scope u have used on this airarms nigel?
- @krysks04 I rather like the filling port. It's quick - the 'lock' is most
reassuring - and that on-board sintered filter ensures they never leak...
- Air Arms S510 TC hunting air gun is verry nice one for hunting.
- @AirgunTV Oh..... What did you use? Ah OK the penny has just dropped =) ATB
- @Skarsnik007 Balance is supreme - the best-handling Air Arms I've ever
shot. The forend section is probably too thin to use a standard screw...
but, I think, because the cylinders straddle the centre line of the forend,
it MIGHT be possible to use one in conjunction with an inlet nut (on the
inside). It would need to be accurately drilled, but I reckon it's
'do-able'. I also reckon it's not worth doing! A) the rifle's light enough
to do away with sling and B) it'd ruin the perfect hand position
- No I'm in the US, I was wondering how rifles are transported in the UK
knowing the stringent gun laws there.
- @tkach21 Thanks. (It's only been on a day... so, hopefully, it will get
more views in due course!!!) Nige
- @adoptableplum Yep - they're available in 'Rifle' (full length) format.
Price in UK is 854GBP
- Who, you're in CT also? I hate this state haha. I would be surprised if the
UK had formal shooting ranges but you never know. When I was in FL, there
was a guy from Ireland who was on vacation with his family at Disney. He
said he comes to that range and rents a few pistols to shoot while his wife
and kids are shopping. The UK may have banned fun but this guy sure knew
how to shoot and have fun doing something which is otherwise illegal for
him. (possess/handle an "assault weapon")
- Apparently those pellets are hitting the paper sideways judging by the
- Ok really nice review and rifle Im thinking to get one for myself. This
system of venting the air out of the barrel would be the same as the EdGun
with the Matador supposed to have ?
- Very nice Airgun, way out of my price range but never the less a beautiful
piece of kit.
- the double tank looks kinda silly... think I'll stick to my s400
- @JBAlitalia Thank you. And I'm guessing you have also not got hold of a
copy of my new magazine (Airgun Shooter) - which has won awards from the
British Media industry, and a huge following based on its fresh new
approach to airgun journalism. You should; I've a feeling you might be
pleasantly surprised. ;)
- oh well if im going some where i usually put it in the car, you can walk
around with them in cases but it has to be unloaded and you need a good
excuse when police stop you to see what the crack is
- I own one of these air rifles and I agree with this review. It's really
accurate and I can hit a 10mm spinner at 45 yards with mine. It gets a lot
of attention when I'm at the range. I have two videos of mine on here. I
have fitted a bi-pod to mine so it is possible. Please feel free to check
out my videos, as I was the first person to have a video of one on YouTube.
Also mine does not make that noise when fired.
- @Zinaroon Thanks Si - you know me. Credit where it's due... but poor points
DO need to be brought to the viewers' attention
- I have a 1.77 Airarms ProSport FAC, and am at my wits end with it. Every
time I shoot any birds feathers fly but so does my quarry. Any ideas, I
have cheeked my zero and its spot on ? terenceanthony1 1 second ago
- @terenceanthony1 alright mate , what pellet are you using ? in a .177 air
rifle ( especially fac ) you want to be using the heavier pellet ... 10
grams is what i'd use for .177 and shot placement is everything , you hVe
to be a little more precise with a .177 than a .22 . you want to be aiming
either for the head or the upper chest of the bird just below the neck,
hope this helps you:)
- seems to me like the hammer doesnt have enough oompf behind it...i had the
same problem with my Weihrauch HW100, that is until i sent it back to Hull
Cartridge to get it serviced
- @AirgunTV thank you i think i shall be buying one once i find out where to
buy one lol
Airgun Expert & Critic - Rick Eutsler / AirgunWeb
- Nigel, I had the chance to meet the AA folks at the 2012 shot show in
Vegas. They do build great guns. Even though we can get the FAC versions
here without any issues, I'd prefer the 12 ft-lb model of this gun for my
shooting. More shots, consistent power, and amazing accuracy. Yep, sounds
like the perfect airgun. Cheers Rick Eutsler Airgunweb
- Super-H-Point stands for Super Hollow Point. It might just be me but the
two bottles look like balls hanging down.
- @JBAlitalia Then clearly you haven't watched this video! There's a few
things I don't like about the rifle... and I'm more than inclined to go on
record and say so! But, of course, you're entitled to your own opinions...